NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

London trip-Day 5

Last day :,-(

Checked out of Hyde Park Towers, left our bags there and went out for some last minute shopping in Bayswater.

Bought this brown H&M bag that I had been lusting for ever since I arrived in London, some toiletries at Boots which include Burt's Bees lip balm (Burt's Bees products aren't available in Malaysia right?).

Went to Malaysia Hall for lunch, but it was closed because of Raya Haji. So we ate at this horrible kebab place (all the food are very salty!). After lunch, we took some photos at the hotel and then went to the airport.

At the airport, it took us forever to check in, the counter staffs were slow and lousy. I hate Heathrow terminal 4. Then we hang out at the Golden Lounge again. It's nice, but the one in Malaysia has more variety of food. Didn't take any photos coz I was in a bad mood at that time (don't ask!).
That's all for my holiday stories.
I miss London already :,-(


No comments: