NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"Stressed" spelled backwards is "desserts"

Reasons why my life is not so great right now:

1) Integrated project has started.

2) There's no hope of ever completing my final year project. Just now my supervisor asked me the status of my project. I wanted to say 'pending' but 'impossible' is a more suitable word.

3) I have the worst skin in the world.

I have pimples on my face. It happened because when I did the surveys among the public, I passed my pen around. And hands are where the bacteria accumulate. In fact, I've read somewhere that a human being's hand has more germs that a toilet bowl! Eww! So, about 30 people used my pen, and I came touched that pen, and it was very hot and I was sweating like a pig, so I WIPED MY SWEAT USING MY BARE HANDS! So that's how I got those pimples. Besides, did I mention that it was very hot and I was sweating? Yes, I did.

No comments: