NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, December 4, 2009

Resolutions

A new semester has started, and New Year is approaching. I'm not the type of person who makes resolutions every year (did I make any last year? I can't remember), but this time there are some things that I want to achieve.

1) Read more serious books and less chick lits
Starting with Brilliant Answers to Tough Interview Questions, and followed by The Sun Tzu's Strategies for Marketing (or something boring like that, I couldn't remember the exact title). But this is gonna be hard for me coz that day I was reading a book on personal finance and I fell asleep. But I have to try and equip myself with all the knowledge coz it'll be useful when I work.

2) Exercise
1 hour, 5 days a week. Err...this is even tougher than resolution #1.

3) Go on Atkins diet
I want to cut down on those refined carbs and sugary food.

4) Graduate with a CGPA of 3.5 or above so that my PTPTN loan can be converted to scholarship

No comments: