NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Perfumes

Went to Amcorp Mall with Yasser today and I saw this kiosk that sells miniature perfumes! So cute okayyy! Feel like buying them all! But I can't coz I've spent too much already this week, and one small bottle of perfume cost about RM45. I think it's a bit pricey for a 10ml bottle (Or maybe it was less, 8ml I think, the bottles are so tiny!).

I love collecting perfumes. I rarely wear them though. My weakness: cute bottles. I've bought Anna Sui Love (the butterfly shape), Anna Sui Secret Wish (the green one), Vera Wang Princess, Thierry Mugler's Angel (and I don't even like the smell!)...all because of their bottles!

My perfume collection is not that massive...hehehe...excluding body mists and Body Shop EDTs.

Anyway, if I have lots of money (which I hope I will have in the near future), there are a few perfumes which I would like to have.
I want these Anna Sui perfumes: Night of Fancy (the purple peacock), Flight of Fancy (the yellow peacock), Rock Me (love the bottle!And the scent too!), Dreams (almost bought this in London but had to save money for something else more important), and Secret Wish Magic Romance (the pink bottle with the fairy on top).

The new limited edition Glam Princess! I want this too!


Rock Princess...I think this is limited edition as well...Wonder if I can still find it?




Floral Princess. This is no longer available either. I think.
By the way, I love the smell of Flora by Gucci as well!

No comments: