NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, December 21, 2009

Need new clothes

I always feel like I need new clothes, constantly feeling like I have nothing to wear, even though my closet is already...ermm...overflowing and cannot be shut properly now.

Now I'm in my final semester, and I'm going to have presentations EVERY WEEK. So I need a few suitable attire for the presentations.

In Uniten, we have to wear formal on Mondays, and I usually stick to wearing baju kurung. But now every Tuesday I will have Integrated presentation, and I don't want to wear baju kurung all the time. I need more formal clothes.

At the moment I have only 2 long sleeved shirts (peach and white), 2 short sleeved shirts (black and pink) and 2 very classy but uncomfortable formal wear which I bought for my internship.

I like Dorothy Perkins' shirts. The colours are interesting.


Purple! My favourite!

Is this too bright? But it'll look great if worn with a black cardigan.


I like the belted waist! And the sleeve!



Another favourite of mine!
Actually I want all the items listed under "Formal Shirts" on the Dorothy Perkins website. Hehe.

No comments: