NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Updates on my boring life

In the previous entry I stated that I need new shirts? Well, I bought 2 shirts today! Not at Dorothy Perkins, but at Reject Shop. Saw the purple and blue shirts at the Dorothy Perkins store in Sunway Pyramid and the colours are just oh-so-nice. But how come I didn't buy the DP shirts and went for Reject Shop???

REASONS:

1) I've been overspending in the past few weeks and I really can't afford Dorothy Perkins right now =( Price of 1 shirt at DP is RM79. I got 2 shirts at Reject Shop at that price.

2) Button-down shirts aren't really my style, so I don't want to spend a lot on them. I don't know, everytime I wear shirts I feel...old and boring.

Anyway, I bought 1 short sleeved and 1 long-sleeved shirt. The short sleeved shirt is a Zara Trf and it's purple. The long-sleeved shirt is stripey black and grey and I feel like a dude wearing it even if it has puffed sleeves.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

About my studies...

This semester I'm taking 4 classes (13 credit hours).

1) Project II

2) Integrated Civil Engineering Design Project

3) Statistics

4) Geographical Information System (GIS)

I have classes for 3 days only in a week. On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. The remaining 4 days in the week are public holidays for me. Sounds great right? Well, not that great. On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I am superbusy, I'll be going to Uniten as early as 7am in the morning, and coming home at night. I can't remember when was the last time I came home before sunset. Haha.

No comments: