NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, November 30, 2009

London trip-Day 4

The fourth day of the trip was interesting. I went to Madame Tussauds! For the first time! Yup, that's right. I've been to London many times but never visited Madame Tussauds before. I went to the museum on a Wednesday so I thought it wouldn't be packed. I was wrong. The museum was ful of tourists and it's hard to take pictures with the wax figures.

Next, I went to Covent Garden coz my mum wanted to look for some cheap paintings. There were none. The paintings there were not worth buying, and that place was so boring. I never like markets.


There were a lot of other intesting sights at Covent Garden, like a guy posing as a knight statue. At first I thought it was a real statue! But then I realized that it was a human painting his face and body with metallic paint and wearing knight costume. And there's another guy posing as a robot, wearing all these recycled plastic bottles on his body. So creative! Didn't take pictures of them though, coz you have to pay. 

No comments: