NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Come have a look at my boring stamps!

Was forced by my mum to clean up some old boxes of mine, and guess what I've found! Lots of stamp albums! Yup! Now I'm collecting handbags and shoes, but when I was a kid I collected stamps. What a nerd!

I have stamps from almost every country in the world. You name it, I got it.

Presenting to you...some of my massive stamp collections!

















































Banyak kan???Ke ade orang yang lagi banyak??Cepat tunjuk!

3 comments:

Shazwani Hamid said...

banyak nyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!


nope, ure not a nerd!! i used to collect 'em tooo!! hehe.


n look now, what we both turned up to be; a make up junkie! hahaha =P

Nana said...

Haha tu la.Now I've turned into a makeup/handbags/shoes collector plak.

Anonymous said...

gila banyak O.O