NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, November 28, 2009

How rude!

This evening, as soon as I landed at KLIA, my mum wanted to go to the toilet so I accompanied her. There was a queue outside the toilet cubicles. Then suddenly a group of Malay girls cut the queue and proceeded to the toilet!

I wasn't in the queue, I was in front of the mirror fixing my hair. But I imagine if I'm in the queue. If I needed to go to the toilet so badly. And a group of pre-teen, annoying, kampung Malay girls cut the queue.

A British lady in the queue politely told them to queue up and wait for their turn. You know how those minah reacted?

The fattest one said, "Bodo la dia tu ada ke patut dia suruh kita queue dia ingat dia siapa pandai-pandai je nak suruh orang menyampah betul aku dengar rasa nak lempang je aku tak suka la orang macam tu macam bagus je dia tu dah la datang negara orang..."

And she droned on and on and on, complaining about the British lady. Seriously, she's a motormouth! I feel ashamed of being a Malaysian, or a Malay, more precisely. Those people are so freaking rude! Is it so hard to queue?!

I really admired British courtesy (and their weather, and their shops as well.Hehe). I wish Malaysians can be more polite.

No comments: