NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Career fair

Went to the career fair at PWTC with my boyfie.

Met my friend, Wani, there. She applied for Faber and KLIA Holdings. Both are engineering companies. Good for her. She has directions in life and she knows exactly what she wants.

Me? Since I have no real ambitions whatsoever, and I've already given up on civil engineering, I submitted my resume to a BANK and I approached a real estate company. Hahaha.

I learnt that my career path is not limited to civil engineering only. I can venture into lots of other fields. Companies hire people with degrees, doesn't matter what course you studied. As long as you're willing to accept a career change and willing to learn, then why not? This confirmed what my industrial training supervisor had told me. Just because I have a degree in civil engineering, does not mean I'll end up becoming a civil engineer.

No comments: