NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, November 13, 2009

It's been 10 days since the last day of final exam

What have I been doing? I sleep early without having to worry whether I've completed this project or that project, and I get to wake up LATE. I watch DVDs...I'm running out of DVDs to watch now. I read books. I haven't got the chance to read all the books which I bought during my internship days. I go on dates.

I feel relaxed. This is a refreshing change compared to my previously busy schedule.

Actually I planned to do my final year project during this holiday, but trying to get permission to visit schools is like asking the government to send me into space or something.Susah betul.

In the end I gave up, and decided to become a polar bear and hibernate during the holidays.

Oh, by the way, I've been so "busy" that I am almost unknown in this neighbourhood which I live in. Kids would point at me and ask my mum, "Aunty, sape tu?" And my mum would tell them "Tu Kak Nana, anak aunty."

After this I'll make a point to go to any open house/kenduri/party being held in this area.

No comments: