NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Aween's engagement

31st October 2009…the date of Aween’s engagement. “Who is Aween?”, you may ask. Well, I first met this woman (dah tak boleh panggil girl lagi dah, dah jadi tunang orang) in Form 4. At that time I had zero friends coz my best friend Lynn left SAB for MRSM. Then I started to become buddies with Wani, and then Wani introduced me to her friends Yana, and from Yana I’ve known Aween.

Aween and I went home from school together every day. Sometimes I would hang out at her house. Or at mine. We’d go shopping together. We follow those Thai tv series and discuss them enthusiastically when we meet each other in school the next day. We went for recess together. *Nostalgic*

Actually on 1st November 2009 I had Numerical Methods final exam. But I still went to her engagement because she’s my best buddy, and it would suck if your close friends do not attend your engagement or wedding. If it happen to me I will be very sad. So, Aween, when it’s my turn, please come OK! You too, Yana. No excuses!

One funny thing that happened at the ceremony was that Yana told me that I’ve lost weight. I was, like, OK no big deal. But when I arrived at Aween’s house, Aween’s sister and mum couldn’t even recognized me even though I’ve met them a thousand times before! Everyone said I’ve lost weight. Haha. Loss weight secrets? Study civil engineering.

OK, I’ll try not to talk so much. Enjoy the pics!




They were trying to be "romantic." Haha

Aween decided to rehearse the engagement ceremony first. Yana acted like her future mother-in-law.
Sarung cincin.
Don’t forget to kiss your mum-in-law’s hands. Ish…mak mentua tu sempat lagi sengih kat camera.
Jangan lupa peluk…kena la mesra2 dgn mak mentua nih..hehe


Pastu bole la jadi geng dengan mak mentua! Betul tak?

OK folks, that’s all I have to share with you. To Aween: Congratulations on your engagement and wishing you many happy years ahead! Can’t wait for your wedding!

2 comments:

Shazwani Hamid said...

wowww! aween's getting married already?! perghh..best gile!

Nana said...

Tu la...best kan??Hehe.She's planning to get hitched at the end of next year.