NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ghost story

I've heard lots of ghost stories. Mostly it happened in a hostel at a boarding school, or at my cousin's school or at someone else's house. It always take place at SOMEONE ELSE'S place. Never at my place where I've lived or stayed, whether in Uniten apartment or at my parents' house.

Until now.

A few days ago, it was during Maghrib. My mum heard someone outside our house calling her. She peeked out of the window to see who it was, but there was nobody. And instantly, her cat Koko ran towards the sliding door. And Koko was acting creepy. As if she saw someone...or something. People say animals can see ghost and dead people right? *Shivering*

Anyway, this morning, my next door neighbour told my mum that her maid had been experiencing some "scary" situation. When she's sleeping, she feels like a burden or some sort of "weight" on top of her. She feels suffocated and scared, so she had been sleeping with my neighbour's kids.

This kind of feeling only happens when a place is haunted. I've heard many horror stories from people. It's always the same. People feeling something "heavy" on them, when they're sleeping. OK I'm so creeped out here...

My neighbour asked whether my mum had been experiencing any of these things. Then my mum told her about hearing someone calling her name during Maghrib.

So what actually is going on here? Mum said that there's a abandoned house on my street. People are always moving in and moving out of the house. The house is always undergoing renovation. It is believed that the house has a penunggu, in other words, it is haunted.

So far I haven't been experiencing any of these creepy things. I've always read ayat Qursi. And I always sleep late, and when I go to the toilet at night, it always seem eerily quiet. But I read the doa before going to toilet, and I read the doa practically before doing anything, so I believed I will be OK.

Oooh I'm sooo scared.

No comments: