NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, November 29, 2009

London trip-Day 3

The third day marked the end of our stay at Malaysia Hall. Malaysia Hall only allows guests to stay for 2 nights, and if there's any vacancy, you can extend your stay. But my mum doesn't wanna stay for another 2 nights there.

We were told to check out by 12am, so in the morning we couldn't go anywhere far, we just walked around the Bayswater area (where we were staying).

What a beautiful day. I love this kind of weather. Sunny but cold.



Whiteleys shopping mall. I love this mall. There's H&M, La Senza, Marks & Spencer, Gap, HMV, Book etc, Accessorize, Tie Rack, Starbucks, Zara...


After we checked out of Malaysia Hall and checked into Hyde Park Towers hote, we went to High Street Kensington for some window shopping.

I just love this place!




Took some pictures at Kensington Gardens. Not many pictures though. It was freezing cold I couldn't even hold the camera!

Kensington Palace...oh that's my parents.




This duck sure knows how to pose. When I pointed my camera at it, it stopped in its tracks and posed for the camera.

It was very windy that day. The wind was...urm...abnormal. I've never experienced this kind of wind before in Malaysia. The London wind blew me off my feet...literally.

2 comments:

Shazwani Hamid said...

SERIOUSLYYYYY..I REALLLLLLY LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!



WHAT SHAMPOO DO U USE? N U JAGA CANE EK? ADA ANY SPECIFIC CARA OR TIPS? UR RAMBUT GUGUR X? HAHA...BYK NYE SOALAN!! =P

Nana said...

OOH U KNOW WHAT? THIS SEEMS LIKE A GREAT IDEA FOR A BLOG ENTRY. 'HAIRCARE TIPS FROM ME' OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. THANKS WANI! HEEHEE...U GAVE ME AN IDEA!