NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, November 28, 2009

London trip-Day 2

I woke up on my second day in London and went for breakfast at the Malaysia Hall canteen. Then I went back to my room and Skyped with my boyfriend. He told me that the exam result's out! And he got dean's list for the first time. His GPA was 3.69! That's the highest GPA I could get and he beat me! And that was his last semester! He already graduated! Getting Dean's list for the first and the last time, that's the sweetest thing that could happen to someone!

Before I went to London, I had warned my bf not to look at my results if it came out. But that morning I couldn't stand it anymore. How could I enjoy my holiday if thoughts of failing Foundation Engineering came running through my mind? So I told him to check. Guess what? I passed that killer subject with a C+. And my GPA is 3.60. Yeah, Dean's list. But still lower than my bf's GPA! You guys won't understand how I feel! I'm a perfectionist. I HAVE TO BE BETTER THAN EVERYONE!

But still, 3.60 is still considered as a good result, so that day I went shopping with a happy heart. I decided to "reward" all my hard work by splurging on some clothes at H&M.


Oh I just love Christmas deco...

The Selfridges

2 comments:

Shazwani Hamid said...

I LOVEEE YOUR BAG!!! SUITS U VERY WELL! =)

Nana said...

Hehe...thanks.It's a tote bag + sling bag. But I tak suka sangat pakai as sling bag coz I carry lots of stuffs n it makes my shoulders feel as if they're about to break!