NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, July 16, 2007

2nd week of class...

Did I mention about the yellow roses I brought when I first came back to Uniten?In a pathetic attempt to cheer up the Dungeon? Well,those flowers had died and my room stinks. Lucky that I brought a room spray. Isn't it ironic the way roses smell so good at first but when they're all dried up, they smell sooo awful??
Today is only Tuesday and I can't wait to get home. Not a good start of the week though. First thing before I went to class yesterday I had a problem of missing lens. Was in a hurry to go to class and I flicked my contacts off somewhere. Still haven't found it yet.Nevermind, my parents already sent me a new pair last night. But still....it's money gone off just like that!!
Huhu.Homesickness again.Feels a familiar longing for KLCC, Great Eastern mall and all my favourite hang out places back at home *sigh*

No comments: