NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bored

A boring day. Only one class in the morning (dynamics) and after that geology group meeting, but postponed to Friday.
Had a brunch with Wani, Safiah, Wani's sister and her friends. Wani's sis asked her friends to guess what race am I, and they were debating about it just now. Hahaha. Wani gave a clue though, "Dia ni mix..."
Went to my room, planned to prepare for DE tutorial tomorrow, but then realized I've forgot all about trigonometric integrals and was too lazy to open the Calculus book.
Then decided to call home, to discuss about me going home this weekend. Mum got irritated when I called, coz she's watching her fav Indonesian sinetron (She has retired, and the show got 200++ episodes, so she's definitely not gonna miss them).
Sad at first,cuz I really wanna go home and no one can fetch me(and they won't let me use the public transport...hmmph!!) Luckily Yasser came to the rescue and said he can send me home.Heehee...

No comments: