NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, July 20, 2007

Sports Management Class

Another highlight of this week is...SPRB class had started!! (SPRB is Sports & Recreation Management in Workplace). Quite fun. It's like attending a motivational talk. The syllabus covers the topics anatomy & physiology, weight control, fitness and stuffs like that. The grade distribution is like this-->you organize a recreation trip somewhere and make it happen and you'll get 20%, you write a report(1 report for the entire class) you'll get 10%, assignments is 20% and mid term (we get to choose whether we want objective questions or subjective...cool!) is another 20%. Final is the remaining 30%.
And guess what?I've been elected assistant director for the class. Some guys I dunno voted for me. Funny coz I've NEVER been elected for anything before(except for being class monitors during my primary schooldays).And I've never even been a class rep!

No comments: