NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Cat who lives on my balcony


This is Randy (mum named him after the character in one of her fav Indonesian series). Male, huuuge, bushy tail. Would've looked nice if groomed properly. Wears a black mask over his eyes,like Zoro. Gorgeous green eyes and cute pink nose.Always seen around the neighbourhood, usually around my house area.

Begged my parents so that I can keep him. My parents said no way. This house has room for only one cat. My mum said Randy will pee all over the house, as he is male and old already. I argued that we can always send him to SPCA and get him spayed. Mum said NO.

Since I can't have the real thing, this picture is only thing I have.


P/S: He looks like he's good with cameras,isn't he? ;)


No comments: