NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, July 29, 2007

What a great weekend


Had so much fun this weekend. Yesterday, date with my bf. Watched The Simpsons movie!! Great movie!And today, went to KLCC with my parents (mission:my dad was looking for a couple of pants).
Mission not accomplished as my dad is not a KLCC person, more of Sg.Wang kind of person. Haha. Things in KLCC aren't his taste(no size, colour not nice, no promoter to attend to him,too expensive...men can be so picky sometimes).In the end, he only bought a powder and cologne at M&S.
As for me, I bought a bag at Dorothy Perkins(yeah,another one to add to my massive collection of bags at home). Looks nice at the store,but once I got home, it looks like a ghastly shade of silver. Huhu. The bag is futuristic-style, but the more I look at it, the more it looks like a freakish thing from outer space.
Bought a couple of t-shirts too. Now I know why I never wear half of the clothes in my closet. Because they don't look good on me. And why is that so?? Because I never try it on when I bought them. Today, I tried a couple of times the t-shirts I bought and I'm really satisfied with them. After this, I vow not to be lazy anymore and TRY CLOTHES BEFORE BUYING THEM!! Or else they'll end up being shipped to Johor as a part of my charity work (aka giving them to my cousins).
Besides that, bought some stationeries too. It's only the third week of class and I nearly finish one testpad. If I were to get through this semester, I need hundreds of them! Hahaha.
One more thing, I cut my fringe. The hairdresser was surprised that my hair grew so fast(she'd just cut my hair during the hols), so she cut my hair extra short. At first, I was like, whatever. Now I look kinda weird, with my supershort fringe! But I don't really care though. Long fringes might look good but I don't feel comfortable.
I prefer short fringe.
I can see clearly now the fringe is goneeee!!! (sing this like the Jimmy Cliff song).

No comments: