NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, July 24, 2008

bad haircut

I'm so angry right now I can eat someone alive.

I've just wrote a long entry about my bad haircut and stupid Blogger didn't publish it. And did I mention I have a bad haircut??

I always get bored easily with my haircut, so I tend to change it very often. Latest is I'm bored with my messy long, layered hairdo. Makes me look old. So I want to trim it a few inches shorter, but not too short, I just want it fall below shoulder level.

I made the mistake of telling the hairdresser I wanted a bob. She said that if I want a bob, I'd have to cut it shorter, coz the length that I wanted isn't sufficient to create a bob. So I was like, OK, whatever.

Saying "OK, do whatever you want" to a hairdresser is the worst mistake you can make.
She cut my hair supershort! She said it's shoulder length but it's not. My hair looks something like this...like Victoria Beckham's do...



The only difference is that it looks good on Victoria coz she's so skinny, and it looks awful on my coz I'm so chubby. I shouldn't have said I wanted a bob, I can always create a bob myself, using rollers and hairdryer.

On my way home, I felt like crying, even though I receive compliments from makciks at the shops etc etc. But they were complimenting my very black and very thick and very straight hair (my hair is always poker straight once I had it cut, dunno why). But my hairstyle?? It's terrible.

I notice that there's always the same cycle whenever I change my hair:

1)Bored with current hair.
2)Went to hairdresser. Realizes that current hairstyle isn't so bad after all. But too late to go home.
3)Cut hair.
4)Hair looks great.
5)Hair grows back,look terrible.

Why can't my hair always look as good as it was when I left the salon???

No comments: