NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, July 11, 2008

My life right now

Structural Analysis and Hydrology & Hydraulic classes on Friday had been changed to Monday and Thursday. But I'm still worried that if there are no vacant classrooms on those days and the classes have to be change back to Friday. I hope that won't happen. Please,please let there be vacant classrooms.

Diane-35 seemed to be working. So far I have not got any acne on my face, except for a few small cystic-like pimples on my jaw, but they dried up fast though.

I had done some "exercise" lately. I used the staircase to get to my room on third floor, instead of the lift. And I've been carrying heavy things from Murni to Ilmu. Yes, I've successfully moved to Ilmu. The people at the accomodation office said that I'm meant to live in Ilmu,not Murni. So far, there's only two of us at the new apartment(me and this girl which I've become acquainted with before).Another girl only registered but does not live there.

My classes are OK. Civil subjects laa. I'm not really looking forward to attend Islamic and Malaysian Studies classes though. This sem I'm taking 17 credit hour. Tak jadi la amik 20. Hahaha. That's beyond my capabilities. This sem I'm taking:

Structural Analysis I
Hydrology & Hydraulic Engineering
Hydrology & Hydraulic Engineering Laboratory
Soil Mechanics I
Soil Mechanics Laboratory
Malaysian Studies
Islamic II

I need sunblocks. For face and body. I've always exposed to the Sun now. I want Clinique sunblocks coz they're allergy-tested. Other sunblocks make my skin break out in a rash.

Lately I've been driving like a...ermm,well, like a Malaysian. Sometimes I get distracted and careless. Now I even developed the "skill" of reading text messages while driving. I hope I won't get to the stage of typing text messages while I'm behind the wheel.From now on...Must.Drive.With.Care.

No comments: