NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, July 4, 2008

Trying-to-be-happy day

I'm in a bad mood today. Holiday is coming to an end, classes will start next week. I need a longer holiday!
Today,instead of staying at home and feeling miserable, I went to Ampang Point. Bought two pair of shoes! I'm not a shoe collector, I only buy them when I really need it. And right now I really need new shoes. It's time to throw away my beloved pink beaded sandals coz it had worn out. Actually it was my mum's suggestion that I buy two pair of shoes (she even paid for one pair), coz I tend to wear the same shoes all the time.
When it comes to shoes, I love wedged heels coz it makes me a few inches taller and it's more comfortable than stilettos. So I bought two pair of round-toed shoes with wedged heels. One is black (so that I can match it with any outfit) and another pair is white with black dots (cute).
I also bought some new makeup! The new collagen lipstick from Maybelline, and the L'Oreal Star Secrets kit. Now that everyone is raving about mineral makeup, I wanna see how good it is, so I bought the Revlon Mineral Foundation.

Can't wait to start The Pill and have clear, beautiful skin! Heehee. Stupid androgen!!!

No comments: