NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lizards...they just won't leave me alone

Every sem I will be having problems with lizards in my room. And this sem is no different. The lizard poop on my bed, and crawl around my room.

I'm too lazy to change rooms again though. So I dragged my mattress into the living room. So from now on, I'll have to sleep and study in the living room. My room is used only for dressing up.

But then, when I wanted to charge my phone in my room, I saw that lizard again! I called my housemate, Ain, who happens to dislike lizards too. She was armed with a can of Ridsect, and my own weapon was a broomstick.

The lizard came out of its hiding and I started hitting it with the broomstick furiously, but failed to kill it. Ain sprayed the lizard with Ridsect, she's always like, "Dia dah pening dah...Dah nak mati tu."

But a few seconds later the lizard crawl out again, showing no signs of dying. The whole thing was so funny coz everytime the lizard came out,Ain and me would be screaming like maniacs. Haha.

No comments: