NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, July 7, 2008

One more day at home!

I was being depressed for nothing!

Tomorrow the minister of higher education is coming to our campus, and the morning classes are canceled coz all the lecturers have to attend that event. So one more day for me at home! Coz tomorrow I only have Structural Analysis class in the morning, and the rest of the day I have no class.

Anyway I think it's unconvenient that the event is being held on Tuesday and our add n drop timeslot is brought forward to Wednesday. I've missed so many classes coz I can't register yet (3 hours of Soil Mechanics, 2 hours of Islamic and 2 hours of Technical Communication). Oh, and I ponteng 2 hours of Malaysian Studies also. Hehe. And the Msian Std lecturer sent an e-mail, forcing me to attend the event at MPH with the minister, but I ignored the e-mail as well.

No comments: