NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My holiday is ending :(

My holiday is finally coming to an end, the new semester is starting next week, and I'm feeling sadder than ever!
EIS result out today. I got A-. Mum's reponse was "Wow, that's good!", Dad's response was "That's OK laa...A also right??" *Sigh* I wish he went to university so that he'd know what a pretty big deal a A- is (to an average student like me).
Funny though. I didn't enjoy my stay in Auckland but now I keep thinking about the place. Right now I wish I can teleport myself there. In fact I would go anywhere, as long as I don't have to stay in Malaysia and face the new semester!
I'm no longer into bags.Got a new interest now...collecting fancy notebooks! Can't get enough of them.

The third notebook from left...I made it myself! Hihi.

No comments: