NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

First day of this sem

Today I didn't go to any classes. I only have soil mechanics lab in the morning (first week=no lab!) and Malaysian Studies class at night. Didn't go to the night class on this reason:

It's a huge class and I don't have any friends coz Wani is in Melaka and there's no way I'll attend a NIGHT CLASS ALONE. Especially if it's in coit (that's College of Information Technology for non-Uniten students out there).

Today what I did was:
-Woke up at 7.30am coz I got add-n-drop at 8.30. Ate two pieces of wholemeal bread for breakfast. Showered, got ready and walked to the computer lab. No need to drive coz it's near.

-Registered in Soil Mechanics I and Islamic II class.

-Went back to my room, my bf called and I complained about how shitty my life is, and he told me to stop being depressed coz it will make my hormones go crazy again.

-Read Life Swap by Jane Green.

-Went to the computer lab again to register Msian Stdies class for Wani. Met my bf, went to Alamanda and had lunch.I had BBQ spinach noodle (no carbs allowed).

-Had a karaoke session. I sucked, coz a)I haven't karaoke for a year I think and b)I hate my life.

-Went back to Uniten, and continued reading Life Swap. If I'm given the chance to swap lives, I want to be in the place of someone beautiful, already has a degree, married and pregnant. And rich.

-By 6pm I was starving, had dinner with my bf and then came home only to find out that my extremely stuck-up housemate has packed all her things and moved. So now I'm staying alone in this scary apartment.

Earlier this morning I bumped into my friend and she told me to move back to Ilmu coz it's empty. I was too lazy to pack my stuffs and move but after I'm all alone here, and after discussing with another friend, she strongly reccommended that I make an appeal letter to move back to Ilmu. I'm up for it, but let's just hope that this whole process seems as easy as it sounds like.

No comments: