NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Quizzes, reports!!

From today onwards, I won't be going home...

for two weeks.

Hehe.

My parents had to attend this kenduri back at their hometown (their hometown, not mine) in Johor. Usually they would have dragged me along, just to torture me, so that I can bore myself to death over there.

But this time, there's an exception.

I told my dad that I have MASB mid term (which is true) and I will have to stay here in Uniten. So I escape!! I don't have to go back to JB! Yay!

Heehee. This is a bit like Survivor, since I'm sleeping in the living room and all, but the only difference is that I don't have to eat lizards and insects to survive. My parents gave me enough money to survive for two weeks, so that I can buy some decent food.

I love my folks! Hee...!

But I'm not so happy coz I have hydraulic test tomorrow, and Structural Analysis and Soil Mechanics quizzes the following day :(

I've just finished my first batch of Diane-35. Wonder what will happen next. I think I've lost a bit of weight, coz I can fit into all my kebaya. My next target is to be able to fit into the tight Dorothy Perkins black dress.

No comments: