NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, August 1, 2008

Assignments, lab reports, kursus kahwin, community service...

Lately I've been so busy with assignments and lab reports. Every week there's two lab reports to do.

My plan to date this weekend is totally ruined! I have to attend the kursus kahwin (marriage course--it's compulsory for couples to attend prior to getting married, but frankly, I don't see the point of doing that. Why can't people just get married straight away??). It's for Islamic II class. I have to do this community service thingy as well. There's a good news and bad news. The good news is that we're going to volunteer at the National Zoo, and not become a facilitator at some boring school or being sent away to some rural areas to live with someone else's family during the hols. But the bad news is, my community service is on the last day of the mid term break, which means that my holiday will be cut short.I'm so broke right now. Had to pay RM50 for the kursus kahwin, and RM10 for the volunteering at the zoo thing. I can't believe I'm paying RM10 to help feed some hungry animals and clean their cages and stuffs! I'm doing them a favour OK. Why do I have to fork out my money?

So my bf and I had our date today (Friday). Went to Sunway Pyramid. Bought a green heart-shaped beg (duo wear-can be hand held, and it comes with a long strap too). But it's not big. I still need an oversize bag. But will buy that later, now I'm still broke. No picture of my new bag either. Too lazy to upload.

By the way, I've discovered the perfect makeup remover for me. L'Oreal Cashmere Milk Expert Makeup Remover. It's a tissue-off kind of makeup remover, and it's cheap too, only RM22.90, compared to Clinique's Take The Day Off Cleansing Milk (RM105).

No comments: