NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, August 23, 2008

A brief history of honeymoon

The book "A Year in High Heels" is so cool.

A few things in it that I find interesting:

The history of honeymoon

The tale goes that in northern Europe...once upon a time, a new bride was abducted from the neighbouring village. In order to keep his bride, the groom/abductor took her to an unknown hiding place, and had his wicked way :D
He waited till the bride's family gave up the search.

The wedge

The wedge was invented by Salvatore Ferragamo in 1936.

It's my favourite kind of footwear. The advantage of wedges over a stiletto is that there is more generous centre of gravity, so you can run all day. My wishlist!!

I still want the bag. Still haven't found the perfect bag for me. I'm not so happy with the Roxy bag. Nevermind, next week is long weekend coz of National Day. Yipee! Time for shopping.

Oh, and I want a multi cooker! Induction cookers are more expensive, so a multi cooker will be perfect for me cooking at my apartment.

No comments: