NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Addicted to TV series

I've just realized that the Internet at my apartment is 24 hours.

And if you download stuffs in the morning, the Internet is superfast!

I had downloaded the entire season 4 of Desperate Housewives, the entire season of Lipstick Jungle (it will be aired on TV only next month!) and Gossip Girl.

After this I won't be such a boring person after all coz I watch some TV series.

In Gossip Girl, I like Blair, and I don't like Serena. Because Serena...

a)slept with Blair's boyfriend, Nate
b)is so nice it makes me sick
c)has all the guys falling for her (Nate, Dan...) and Blair has none
d)left Blair and dissappeared,then come back and pretend like nothing happen

And I think Blair has all the rights to be mean to Serena due to the above reasons.

No comments: