NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, August 25, 2008

Colour lenses

I'm thinking of changing my eye colour.
The Freshkon Colors Fusion lenses have bigger diameter compared to other brands, so it will give you the appearance of larger eyes.
I don't want Misty Grey coz I've tried grey lenses before and sometimes they make my skin look darker. I've also tried brown lenses and some shades of brown makes me complexion look dull too. So Hippie Chestnut, Warm Hazel & Perky Brown are out. Sky Blue will look totally weird on Asians, especially Malays. Romantic Violet isn't suitable as well, coz I've never seen a human with purple eyes. Green is nice, so now I'm undecided between Cool Green or Baby Aqua.
Baby Aqua isn't as shocking as Sky Blue and it looks more natural too.

No comments: