NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Finally got my loan. Yay.
Last time, I NEVER look forward to have the study loan in my bank account. When the loan came in, I was like, yeah, OK, whatever. I couldn't care less.
But apparently, as you grow older, there comes a time when your parents stopped topping up the money in your bank.
That's when you start counting the days when your loan will come.
Just like all your friends do.

So with RM500 in my account, I went to KLCC today. (By the way, RM500 used to be a huge amount. Now I'm thinking how to survive on that money til I get the loan for next semester. What's happening to me??)

Bought an indigo full skirt at Warehouse (50% discount) and two books at Kinokuniya.
Hopscotch & Handbags.
A Year in High Heels.

The kind of books I lurrrve.







No comments: