NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Last date before Ramadhan

Today my bf and I went to Sunway Pyramid for our last date before the fasting month begins. Once we start fasting, we will be staying at home and study for finals :p Yeah right. I'll be watching Gossip Girl and Lipstick Jungle of course.

Anyway, I already bought the Roxy bag that I wanted. They offered 20% discount on new arrival items because of the National Day. I think this is all a sales trick coz they only give 20% discount on ugly bags. Seriously, when I came last time, all the new arrival bags were so gorgeous. Today, the bags on display are just...blah!

I bought this silver tote bag with two zipped pockets in front. No more snapped-on buttons for me! There are many times when my bags with snapped-on buttons were ruined. Those are not the bags I bought at some small shop, but they're Axxezz and Dorothy Perkins! So after this, I'll only buy bags with zips.

But I'm not 100% happy though. Coz last time I went to Sunway, I saw the tote bag that I bought, but in bronze. That is exactly what I want. But I think they won't give 20% discount on gorgeous bags. I've had too many silver bags already. Well, one actually, the ruined Dorothy Perkins bag doesn't count.

I don't know how I got my bag addiction. But it started since I was a kid. I remember when I was little, I went to New York, and prior to the trip, I had written a shopping list. Bag Mickey Mouse was on top of the list. I just love bags. When I was a little girl I would stuff all my toys in a bag and carry them around the house.

OK, so it's settled. I finally got the bag. But I have a new wishlist. And everything on the list is related to computers. (Since when did I become a techno geek??)

Went to Harvey Norman and saw this pink laptop case which cost only RM55! Can you believe that?? Laptop cases are always RM100+,RM200+ or RM300+. I've looked everywhere...KLCC, Sg.Wang...all laptop cases are expensive! But I didn't buy the laptop case at Harvey Norman coz I'm afraid it won't fit my laptop. But when I came home, I measured the length of my laptop and it's only 12.5'', the laptop case can fit up to 14''.

Oh, and I found this cute pink mouse, cheap too. Only RM19.90. I want that too.

And since everyone in Uniten now has an external hard disk (I observed that Uniten students are always ahead in the computing department, I still carry a thumb drive around and I thought I'm one of the tech-savvy people too, but everyone else carry an external hard disk now!). At first, when I saw my classmates have those external hard disk, I was like, "Who needs storage memory up to 250GB??!"..Plus,it's bloody expensive too! But just now at Harvey Norman I saw this HOT PINK external hard disk and I just lurrrve it! It cost RM219 :( Hopefully I got a lot of duit raya this year!!

Oh, I need new headphones too. Preferably pink. Pink laptop case, pink mouse, pink external hard disk and pink headphones.

**edited**

Once I got home, my mum was all busy body and checked on all my purchases which is kind of annoying, she asked how much things costs and stuffs. I lied that the bag's price after discount is actually the bag's initial price, and then I discounted the bag 20% further. Hahaha.

Got my multicooker already!! Surveyed the prices of multi cooker and induction cooker at Ampang Point the other day. Apparently, induction cookers are quite expensive (prices ranging from RM169-RM399) and they're quite dangerous too. It's hard to find multi cookers around but there's one available in Cosway, it costs only RM119 + 1 coupon. So my mum bought it today. The multi cookers at Cosway Ampang Point were all sold out, and the Cosway shop near my house was closed, but my mum managed to beg the owner to sell it to her. And she did! Yeay.

No comments: