NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, August 21, 2008

In my makeup bag

I always buy expensive cosmetics (Clinique, Benefit etc) but as you can see here, the contents of my makeup bag are mostly Maybelline, Revlon and cosmetics you can get at the pharmacy.


What my makeup kit comprises of:

Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation


Concealer: Clinique All About Eyes concealer for dark circles and puffiness, The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Cover Stick for blemishes


Loose powder: Maybelline Expert Finishing Loose Powder


Blusher: Maybelline Duo Blush**


Eye shadow: L'Oreal Star Secrets Pallette eyeshadow**


Eyeliner: Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner


Mascara: Deja Vu Fiberwig Mascara**


Lipstick: Revlon Colorstay Lip Color


Lipgloss: Benefit The Gloss**


Makeup primer/sunblock: Clinique Derma White Super City Block SPF40


Lip primer: Benefit's Lip Plump

(the items marked with ** are the things that I rarely use)

No comments: