NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm outta here

Today I attend my first class which is Hydrology & Hydraulic Engineering. There were mostly familiar faces in the class so I felt sort of happy. I guess I'm only sad and lonely when I'm alone at my apartment at night.
Oh, speaking of apartment...I had submitted the appeal letter to move to Ilmu. But I don't think my housemate has moved out, coz her slippers were still at the front door, and sometimes I hear noises--people opening the door and showering.
One thing I hate about this apartment--the walls are so thin I kept hearing noises. Especially at night. Felt like someone is in the house, but when I looked, there's no one.
Sometimes I hear someone having a shower, which I'm POSITIVE that it's my housemate, and after she got out of the bathroom, I hear her going into her room. When I'm out of my room, the apartment looks empty. Not even a sound coming out from her room. Surely if someone's in the room, there should be some sound right? Voices, music blaring from the laptop, whatever. But no. It's as quiet as the dead.
It's like living with a ghost. Maybe she is a ghost. She's too pale to be a human being.

I want to try and learn to survive a weekend here in my apartment, but the pros of going back home outweights the cons. If I'm home I can:

-eat good food
-sleep in my comfortable room
-watch Desperate Housewives
-download songs coz the Internet speed at home is much faster than in Uniten

No comments: