NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, July 19, 2008

I need a new bag

Lurrrve these bags from Topshop...

Criterias for my new bag:

-it must be a duo-wear bag.

Meaning that it comes with a long strap but there's an option to carry it as a tote when things get heavy. Bags like these are the must-haves this season!!!

-it must be spacious.

So that I can put it my notebooks, stationery, umbrella, lab coat etc.

If it's not oversize, then it must have an out-of-the-box design. Quirky bags are also the trend right now. I saw an apple shaped bag at Sunway Pyramid, too bad it comes in yellow, if it's red I would have bought it.

At first I wanted the Clinique bag (free with purchase of RM250 and above, inclusive of a 3-step skincare product) but when I saw the bag, it's not large enough.

OK, gtg now! It's only the second week of classes but there's a lot to catch up on!

No comments: