NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, February 19, 2009

The best lip gloss ever

Reasons why I love the Revlon Color Stay Mineral Lipglaze...


  • It's long lasting. Can last up to 8 hours.
  • It moisturizes my lips.
  • Gorgeous colours.
I bought the Mineral Lipglaze in two shades. Front: Everlasting Blush (golden pink), back: Neverending Nude (nude of course). I'm a fan of nude, natural shades.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WISHLIST
  • An all-in-one printer (photocopy + scan + print), preferably HP, priced at about RM200
  • A fast absorbing eye cream!
  • More LBD books. Some tear-jerking books. Haha I'm so emotional la.
  • Cute handphone cases for my *clears throat* new phone. By the way, handphone cases are some of the "unnecessary" items which I collect, apart from sunnies (I always buy sunnies, but never wear them). And I only keep my mobile in phone cases when I first got them. Wait until 1 year, it will be covered in scratches :p
  • Blackmores Bio ACE. Used to take this vitamin before, and I feel like switching back to it. The vitamin that my mum bought for me is very cheap (RM16.90 for 30 capsules) but it contains very little vitamins (Vitamin E only 2 IU!). So stingy la (the vitamin company I mean).
By the way, I don't have hypertension (Alhamdulillah!). Apparently the other day, I was bitten by an insect (I suspect it's a spider, my room got lots of spiders), so my blood flowed extra fast to flush out the venom. I got all the symptoms of insect bite, such as swollen at the affected area and high blood pressure. I'm so glad that I'm normal!

No comments: