NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, February 13, 2009

My bp is back to normal

Alhamdulillah, I managed to lower my BP in just two days! Now the diastolic reading is 74. Two days ago it was 95.

How I wish that 95 is my test marks, not my BP. Haha.

Thanks to my mum who fed me all sorts of things, and Coco for cheering me up with her antiques and jokes. She's the best cat in the world!

I wouldn't say that I have hypertension, coz my BP only rise when I'm tired and worried. Someone with hypertension has high BP all the time. I think. As for me, my BP only rise once I set foot in Uniten. See how much I LOATHE the place. It's a complete HELL.

TIPS TO LOWER YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE:

1)Drink starfruit juice.
2)Drink pegaga juice.
3)Put 2 hempedu bumi leaves into boiling water. Leave for a while, then drink.
4)Take fish oil/garlic/vitamin E/omega3 whatever supplement.
5)Reduce your salt intake.
6)Eat more potassium (i.e.prunes, bananas)
7)Get enough sleep.
8)Don't worry, be happy (this is hard for me, coz Uniten is full of assholes who are always working on my nerves).

No comments: