NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, February 26, 2009

More shocking stuffs

My day didn't start in a good way today. I was woken up by a text from Maxis, saying that my bill has reached RM640. Wtf??

I looked in my call list. The only people I've ever called was Mr.Y, my mum and Wani. And I wasn't even gayuting for hours with these people! Only for a few minutes. And I don't text a lot of people either.

Nora called me this morning, and I asked her about this bill thingy. She said there was once she was charge RM500 even though she didn't call/text that much. She checked with Maxis, and the RM500 was charged because of Internet which she didn't use. She said something about her phone being automatically connected to the Internet or something. I don't understand what it is, I'm not good with technology. Anyway, what she did was, she told Maxis to disable her Internet.

And my mum had been in this situation before. One day her bill was a whopping RM800! She checked with Celcom and found out that some asshole were using her line and making overseas call.

I'm going to Maxis Centre tomorrow to sort this thing out.

Busy.Busy. Got Technical Communication presentation slides to do. And finish Water & Wastewater projects.

2 comments:

K.I.T.A said...

Nana,better bagitahu maxis suh buat credit limit.Selalunya,bil jadi naik sebab buat call from oversea.Untuk elak bende macam nie jadi.Selalu-selalu lah,check bil kite setiap hari.*100#.Kalo nana rasa nana paling banyak call yasir.Buat lah,family plan dengan yasir.Lebih jimat.Nie semua melalui experience kita masa keje maxis dulu.

Nana said...

thank u zarith!!!
kita mmg nk nak check bil tiap2 hari,tp xtau camne..thanks sbb bg no tu..
hmm tu la.rasenye nk buat family plan.