NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, February 20, 2009

  • My mum is on a strict diet. She ban sugary foods for herself, and for me. Today me and my parents went to M&S KLCC, and I wanted to buy this fruity sherbet candy. She was like, "Are you sure you want that? Do you want to add more sugar into your diet??"
    So I put back the candy on the shelf. :(
    I can't believe my mum goes to this extent to lose weight. I'm health concious too, but I still enjoy the occasional Cadbury and M&M's.
    Now everytime my mum pass the chocolate aisle at the supermarket, she would shudder in disgust :p

  • Now since there's the recession going on, my cat is also trying to save up money by eating back her own puke.

  • There's a Clinique counter opened in Uniten, and last week I didn't go to the counter coz I was afraid that they might say something mean about my skin. Those alien-faced women at makeup counters always do that. I wonder, is it a crime to have PORES ON YOUR FACE?? God created skin that way, with pores. But now I regret not going to the Clinique counter. My mum said that those makeup-counter people likes to do that. You don't have problemed skin, but they say something nasty so that you'll buy their products. So there's no need to feel intimidated when you approach them.

  • I'm so unmotivated to study for the Steel test this Thursday.

No comments: