NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, February 13, 2009

Sick of being sick

Today my BP is 83 in the morning, 89 in the evening (diastolic). An improvement.

My parents made me try all kinds of things to lower my BP. My mum wanted to force feed me daun pegaga, but it wasn't available at the market near my house. She made me starfruit juice instead. Next, she's making me drink air hempedu bumi which is extremely bitter. She told me to take more oats. She forced me to eat sayur kacang botol for lunch (reduced salt). So from now all I'll be eating all kinds of herbs.

I ate prunes as well, coz it contains potassium sorbate as preservative.

At hard times like these you'll know who really care about you and who doesn't. My dad called a few times from his office, just to check on my BP reading.

My dad also adviced me to listen to music to help me relax. I did listen to music today, but my BP increased in the evening. What's up with that? Oh ya, that's because I was listening to Katy Perry.

I hate being sick like this. Muda2 pun dah sakit. People my age can eat McDonalds whenever they want while I have to eat oats like a horse.

No comments: