NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, April 27, 2009

A bored trainee...

1. Do you use e-mail often?
Only during the semester. You know, when there's a lot of group projects going on. But I check my e-mails everyday though. Usually I'll get those annoying e-mails from Jobstreets advertising vacant jobs (I don't have a degree yet!). But I've unsubcribed those Jobstreet updates this morning :)

2.Do you hear any animals right now?
No, I'm in an office building! The only sound I hear now is the guy in the next cubicle talking on the phone.

3.Are you in a well-lit room?
Funny you ask this question. The guy in the next cubicle that I mentioned in question 2? Well, he works in Occupational Safety and Health. The other day he used this thing called the Digital Light Meter to measure the intensity of light in the office. Every building must comply to a certain level of brightness to ensure that the workers won't have eye problems. So, yes, the lighting in the office is adequate.

4.Is your trashcan full?
I don't even have a trashcan! I had to reuse plastic bags, and dispose them myself before I go home. I'm too lazy to demand for a trashcan.

5.What was the last crunchy thing you consumed?
Potato chips. My dad is spoiling my diet by buying those junk food and placing them on the coffee table in front of the TV.

6.Did you view anything disturbing today?
No.

7.Are there any holiday decorations in your house?
No. Even when it's holiday, like Hari Raya, I never decorate my house with lights and stuffs.

8.When was the last time you had a terrible headache.
Can't remember when but it's quite recently. During my finale exam I think. So glad it's over!

9.Have you recently put lotion in your hand?
This morning.

10.Are you hungry?
Surprisingly, the roti telur I had for breakfast just now was filling! I had a banana and pure orange juice before I left for work as well. And I snacked on Sunmaid raisins just now. So I don't feel hungry. Great! Usually by around this time (11am) I would have starved to death.

11. Is it rainy where you're at right now?
No. Bright and sunny :) Beautiful weather!

12. Do you carry a purse? If so, describe what it looks like.
Yes. It's gold. It's small but holds a coin compartment and can store a just-nice amount of cards, which I like. Bought it at Marks & Sparks.

13.Is your cell phone on vibrate?
No. It's LOUD. Hehe.

14.Is your dishwasher full?
I don't know. Should I call home and ask my mum? But I doubt that it's full. My mum is a cleanliness freak and I think she has obsessive compulsive disorder. She cleans the house whenever she spot the slightest bit of dust!

15.When was the last time you saw someone you love/like?
He's right beside me, surfing the Internet on how to be a great slave trader or something (it's a computer game).

16.Do you like to wear gloves?
There are only two occassions when I would wear gloves:

i)When I'm on vacation at a country where the temperature is -5 degrees.

ii)When I'm mopping the floor coz I'm such a princess that I don't want floor cleaner and dirt on my hands.

And on both occasions, I don't like wearing them.

17.Is there a body of water near where you live?
No. There's a lake nearby, but you can't get there by foot. You still need to drive.

18.What are your thoughts on Avenged Sevenfold?
I've only heard ONE of their songs, Seize the Day coz my bf told me to download it. I don't like it though.

19.Are you wearing anything pink right now?
No.

20.Do you like to swim in the ocean?
I can't swim.

21.What is the creepiest bug you've ever saw?
I can't remember what it's called but it has a man's face on it back.

22.Do you currently have split ends?
Yes! People say almond oil works huh?

23.When is the last time you used the bathroom?
An hour ago. I go to toilet every hour. I have a small bladder.

24.Do you chew on your lip?
No.

25.Are you afraid of needles?
Err...well...sort of. I don't like to be around sharp things.

26.What is the last thing you lost?
I can't remember.

27.When is the last time you saw a bald person?
Yesterday evening. His cubicle is near mine. He didn't come to work today.

28.What car were you last in?
My dad's. He sent me to work.

29.Do you like Batman?
Neither like or dislike. In other words, I couldn't care less!

30.Have you ever played tennis?
Many times. And at every attempt, I suck at it.

31.Can you see a star shape in the room that you're in?
No.

32.What are you sitting on?
A chair!

33.What is the last warm thing you touched?
My laptop!Hehe.

34.Do you use hand sanitizer?
Yes. I find it very useful coz I don't like to wash my hands at the sink! Hehe.

35.Where do you want to go in life?
I want to go to Happy Land!

36.Are you sweating?
No.

37.When is the last time you had to scratch an itch?
How should I remember???

38.Where were you two hours after you got up, and what were you doing there?
At the office. Doing my practical training. Another 2 months to go. I hope I can get through this!

39.Does your house have a fireplace?
No. I live in Malaysia. It's extremely hot here.

39.Do you wake yourself up in the morning or does someone else does?
Something does. My phone! Hehe.

40.Do you play games on your computer?
Only the boring games. Like Hearts, Pubble Place...I'm such a boring person. Maybe I should play that medieval game and become a slave trader like my bf :p

41.Have you ever pet a stingray?
No but I currently I have a pet that is the equivalent of a stingray. It's a cat named Koko and when she bit me, it hurts like hell!!!

42.If you were on vacation, would you ever go to Ireland?
I've always wanted to go there! Never been there before. Nevermind, I'll put it on my honeymoon list. Hahaha.

43.Are you logged into MySpace right now?
No. MySpace is so boring. I only have 80 friends I think.

44.Have you ever been to New York?
Yes, and I hate it. Funny right? A shopaholic who hates New York.

45.Do you use the term "lol" if you don't have anything to say?
No. I rarely use LOL. Why do people use LOL anyway? Whatever happens to just laughing normally like hahahahahahahahahaha??

46.Should you be sleeping right now instead of taking this survey?
No. I should read some contract documents!Hehe.

47.Do you currently have any blemishes on your face?
Yes. Lots of them! I'm going to buy a blemish concealer this weekend.

48.Do you often use smileys in texts?
No. My phone phone has 3G Internet, Adobe Reader, Microsoft Office but doesn't have smileys!

49.Do you like Sunkist?
They're a bit sour but they're okaaay.

50.Did you forget something important last week?
Yes, I forgot to bring my mobile phone to work! I think I'm already old. I don't rely on mobiles so much. Young people can't live without their phones.

No comments: