NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Driver for a day

Today I became a chaffeur for my parents. They wanted to go Cold Storage at Great Eastern mall, while I wanted to go to Pavillion to find new work pants coz Mr.Y said I've lost weight and my old pants (which I bought before I came to Uniten) no longer fits me. My dad is too lazy to drive into town today so he asked ME to drive. As you all know, I hate driving. It takes up too much of my concentration and energy. I gave many excuses on why I shouldn't be driving. Some of my (lame) excuses:

1)This is the first time I'm driving to Pavillion so I don't know where the parking is.
2)Suddenly I forgot the way to Pavillion.
3)And I had sudden amnesia and couldn't remember how to drive a car.

Of course, my dad didn't buy any of my excuses. So I had to drive.

Bought 2 pants. One classic black and the other one purple. Why purple?? Because I want to wear it with black tops. I don't wanna wear black head-to-toe and looks like I'm mourning for someone. Bought the purple pants at Voir. It's only RM26. Haha. You see, that's the thing about me. I like to splurge on nice tops, bags, skincare products, but not on trousers. The most expensive pair of pants I own is a Levi's which I bought for RM156 I think. And occassionally I would shop at Elle (pants around RM99) or Dorothy Perkins (approx.RM79). But most of the time, I bought my pants at shops like Voir. The fabric they used to make the trouser is so comfortable I feel like sleeping in it. Hehe.

Anyway, I'm proud of myself coz I managed to drive around Bkt. Bintang area without my mum nagging from the backseat. I think it's an achievement if I drive and she stays quiet. Haha. The "busiest" place where I've driven to is KLCC. I was too chicken to drive to Bkt.Bintang, with all the traffic. But hey, I did it!

No comments: