NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Greetings from the 17th floor of Amcorp Tower!

Today I came to office wearing my hair ala Blair Waldorf. I tied my hair back in a loose bun and put on a pink headband with a bow on it. People commented that I looked cute and my nosestrils flared coz I was sooo smug (usually I would wear my hair down). But by 4.30pm I look like this:
I'm browsing through a consultancy agreement. By this time, the bow on my headband dah tercabut and my hairdo is ruined. I tried to secure my hair back into a bun but it didn't work.

5 comments:

Shazwani Hamid said...

best x ofis awak?

Nana said...

Best..hehe..Bleh kuar shopping/makan anytime. Rase mcm dah gemuk ni. Keje pun tak banyak sgt (setakat ni la). Hehe.

Shazwani Hamid said...

oh yeke..best nye bole kua sukati.. hehe..

eh, ur office kat kl ek? jom lunch sama nak??! hehe

kite nye dekat je dgn pavillion.. n klcc pon dekat je jugak..hehe

Nana said...

ok!we meet one of the fridays k! friday bleh lunch lama skit.hehe

Shazwani Hamid said...

ala...friday kite still one hour gak.. sob sob =(