NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, April 18, 2009

how i spend my fridays

as usual once i arrived at the office at 8 am mr.y and i would go for breakfast. everyday i would eat my favourite tosei.oh god i'm addicted to tosei. lunch break is at 12.30 but we would go earlier.haha.nobody cares about trainees anyway. we can go in and out as much as we like.

today we had subway for lunch. i've perfected my ultimate sandwich! wheat bread + chilli + mayonaise + lettuce + capsicum. i had the smoked turkey sandwich just now. it was not only yummy, but is low calorie as well. the only thing i don't like about subway is that the sandwich doesn't fit into my small mouth and i would end up smearing my gloss.

after lunch mr.y would go for prayers and i would shop around amcorp mall. bought some stuffs that my mum asked for, and then i hang around at bookstores to pass the time. read some interesting books. there's this book on makeup that cost rm76 and with my salary i couldn't afford that as i have more important things to buy! i've read almost the whole book and got some useful makeup tips.

to slim down a round face:
shade the area below your cheekbones, and shade the sides of your face as well. highlight your cheekbones and chin. the book suggested blusher for shading, but when i tried it at home, i look red-faced and rediculous. i tried using bronzer instead and it's better.

by the way, i bumped into some of my uniten friends who are undergoing practical around the PJ area. they asked me to join them for lunch, but i was supershy. yes, that's right. i might seem "talkative" in my blog, but when you meet me in person, i'm a mute.

uniten is having this blogging competition. you blog about your industrial training experiences, link it to the industrial training website, and the blog that has the highest number of hits win. i won't be including this blog in the competition since most of the time i blog about makeup and things like that, this isn't an industrial training blog.

yes, i don't care about punctuation or capitalization anymore i'm so tired.

No comments: