NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tony Roma's

Had lunch for the first time at Tony Roma's today. My dad had eaten there before and he reccomended the potato skins. Actually it was my mum's idea to eat at Tony Roma's coz whenever my dad's paying, she will pick a restaurant that offers nothing below RM15 in the menu. Hehe.

I had a craving for carbs, so I order the shrimp pasta. Delicious.


The potato skins are simply lip-smacking good! Imagine melted cheese on crispy potato skins, dipped in sour cream..Mmmm....
Actually there's 6 potato skins. I tak sempat amik gambar my parents dah telan. It's sooo yummy!!! We ordered two plates!!
Besides that, I also stole some chicken salad from my parents' plates. I've ran out of adjectives to describe how good Tony Roma's food tasted.

I'm definitely coming back for more.

No comments: