NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, April 10, 2009

It's Saturday!

And I'm nursing a flu. Grr...
I feel awful. My throat feels "clogged" with phlegm. My nose is stuffy with snot. And my nose is itchy too. Even the slightest bit of dust can make me sneeze.

More work stories...

I just love Fridays! First, there's the long lunch break (12.30-2.30pm). I would go window shopping while Mr.Y went for his Friday prayer. Susah la office dekat dengan shopping mall. Even though there's not much shops, but as long as there's Watsons or bookstores, it's enough to make my cash flow out like water. Haha. And I have to wait for weeks to get my salary.

Oh, there's a flea market every Friday outside the office. They sell mostly jewelleries, bags and cute yummy cupcakes! It's a good thing that I only have about a few RM left in my purse, if not I would have bought those cupcakes.

I've finished reading My Sister's Keeper (Jodi Picoult) and A Thousand Splendid Suns(Khaled Hosseini).

Rating:

My Sister's Keeper: 9/10
A Thousand Splendid Suns: 8/10

No comments: