NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Down Memory Lane

Suddenly I feel sad at how fast time passes by. It seems as if it was just yesterday my parents sent me off to the university and now I've graduated and working and God knows what comes next.

Foundation year memories:


- Dyed my hair for the first time in my life. I just walked into the hairdresser's one day and said I wanted some highlights. Still remember the name of the shade : Chestnut brown. I've had chestnut brown hair for quite some time, until my second year of degree.

- Foundation year is zaman tak study. I wasn't serious about my education and my CGPA was quite bad. My thinking was, as long as my CGPA qualifies me to enter the degree program, then I'm happy. Thank God when we started the degree program our CGPA was reset to 0.00. A chance to insaf and start over!
-Even though I couldn't care less about my studies, there's something I was good at...English! During our orientation week, we had to sit for an English test and those who passed will be exempted for the first level English and proceed to the second level English. I was one of the (very few) students who passed the test and took the higher level English class. On the plus side, it's a fast track for me. On the bad side, the class was full of seniors and I was very bored.

- Foundation year is also single year for me. Hehe. That was the time when I met a lot of loser guys.

3 comments:

tuneesha said...

baju kelawar! cute

Nana said...

Alangkah bestnye kalau bleh pakai baju kelawar gi ofis...hmm...

tuneesha said...

kah kah kah jom!!! senang i pagi2 takyah pening kepala fikir nak pakai ape...