NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Talking about the past

Today I went to Diva again and bought MORE earrings. They're still having the 4 earrings for RM30 promotion.
I doubt that the camera earrings are suitable for office. If I wear it I'm afraid there'll be a circular coming out saying that no camera earrings allowed. But I think the earrings are cute, though.


Today I talked to Mr.Y about when we started dating. He said he fancied me and decided to approach me but was intimidated when I asked him the following questions:


1) What's your CGPA?

2) Do you have a car? What sort of car are you driving?


I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I was like, "Hey!!! I did NOT ask such awful things!"
But he insisted that I did. Then I realized, I've NEVER had any boyfriend before him so that explains it!


I can't believe I actually asked him what's his CGPA! It's like I was holding a job interview or something! And the question about the car...gosh, that makes me seem so materialistic isn't it?


However, Mr.Y still liked me despite all these rediculous questions I asked him. He said it's good that I "filter" the guys I date, and he likes the fact that I look for security when searching for a boyfriend and wouldn't just go out with some random guy on a motorcycle (refer to the do-you-have-a-car question).


4 comments:

tuneesha said...

gurl, it's good that you'd asked that questions.. i pun still nak amik tahu jugak exam results niih.. less than 7As SPM, I reject! .. kehkeh

Nana said...

Haha...I think I ade tanye Mr.Y SPM dia brape A!

fR said...

more updates plss..=D

Nana said...

Haha takde idea la nk tulis ape...